While our Sunny Isles Beach restaurants and food establishments must remain closed for dine-in service due to COVID-19, many delivery and take-out options are available for customers. Help us support our local businesses during these difficult times. The following Sunny Isles Beach restaurants are open for either takeout, delivery or both.
Sunny Isles Beach Restaurants
*Open for takeout
**Open for takeout and delivery
- Ararat Grill Bar ** – 305.705.7008 | view menu
- Beach Bar at Newport Pier * – 305.957.1110 | view menu
- Burger Fi ** – 954.802.7190 | view menu/order online
- Burger King ** – 305.975.3546 | view menu/order online
- Cafeteria El Bani ** – 305.974.0032
- Chayhana Oasis ** – 305.917.1133 | view menu
- Cheesecake Factory ** – 305.792.9696 | view menu/order online
- Chicken Guy ** – 305.428.2444 | view menu/order online
- Delicias Colombianas Bakery ** – 305.974.0029
- Domino’s Pizza ** – 305.947.6900 | view menu/order online
- Einstein’s Bagels * – 305.957.8938 | view menu
- El Megachuzo ** – 305.948.3335| view menu
- El Tayta Peruvian Bistro ** – 305.957.1990 | view menu
- El Tropico Cuban Cuisine * – 305.947.0094 | view menu
- European Delights Market & Deli ** – 305.974.0084
- Family Fresh Cafe ** – 305.933.0199 | view menu/order online
- Frappe Greek ** – Uber delivery until 5 pm 305.974.0315
- Granier Bakery ** – 305.974.0469 | view menu
- Il Ponte Vecchio ** – 305.992.4651 | view menu
- Jade Beach Bar & Grill * – 786.422.9847
- Joe & the Juice – ** 917-484-0156 | view menu/order online
- Juice and Java ** – 305.933.3700 | view menu
- Le Café House * – 786.780.3344 | view website
- Lentrecote ** – 786.303.6256 | view menu
- McDonald’s ** – 305.817.9072 | view menu/order online
- Mozart Café ** – 305.974.0103 | view menu/order online
- Ocean 4 Grill ** – 786.528.6318
- Old Samovar ** – 323.919.2315 | view menu/order online
- Papa John’s ** – 305.663.1750 | view menu/order online
- Pizza Bianco ** – 305.937.7738 | view menu
- Pizza Rustica ** – 786.708.6001 | view menu/order online
- Pollo Tropical ** – 786.932.0262 | view menu/order online
- Pubbelly Sushi Restaurant ** – 305.690.7710 | view menu/order online
- Ramada Plaza Ocean Terrace * – 305.932.2233 | website
- Rice Asian House & Sushi Bar ** – 305.944.1185 | view menu
- Serafina Restaurant ** – 786.920.0989 | view menu/order online
- Shake Shack ** – 786.204.3808 | view menu/order online
- Shigemi Japanese ** – 305.682.1243 | view menu
- Sproutz ** – 305.974.0148 | view menu/order online – 15% off online orders w/ code “MIAMISTRONG”
- Subway ** – 305.828.1098 | view menu/order online
- Sultan Meal ** – 212.920.7700 | view menu/order online
- Sushi Zen & Izakaya ** – 305.466.4663 | view menu
- Taco Island by Tayta ** – 305.921.9113 | view menu/order online
- Tap 42 ** – 786.440.7270 | view menu/order online
- Very Crepe ** – 305.974.0607 | view menu/order online
- Wolsen Cafe ** – 786.747.7777 | view menu/order online
If you are a restaurant owner in Sunny Isles Beach and would like to be added to this list, please email email@example.com.
Adjusted Store Hours: 8 am – 8 pm
*All Publix stores and Publix pharmacies are open from 7 am – 8 am on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to allow customers ages 65+ to shop ahead of the crowds.
Adjust Store Hours: 9 am – 9 pm
*All Milam’s stores are open from 8 am – 9 am on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays to allow customers ages 65+ to shop ahead of the crowds.
Message from Milam’s: In addition to limiting essential items, we will be periodically limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at a given time. It is our priority to keep our associates and customers healthy. To do this, we will have to work together as a community! Let’s all try our best to create space between one another for the time being. We truly love all of you and pray for good health for you and your families.
Miami Eats: Order Out. Help Out.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic and its dramatic impact on the hospitality industry, the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) has launched MIAMI EATS – a new program to help our restaurants and their employees during this crisis. Read the Miami Eats press release.
Now more than ever they need our support so we are asking all Greater Miami residents to please consider ordering out when possible. In turn, many of these restaurants are offering special deals. While there are many great food delivery services available, we are also encouraging everyone to please call the restaurants directly. Check back often for updates.
- If you are a resident and are aware of any restaurant that is not in our current list, please email MiamiEats@GMCVB.com so they can update their records.
- If you are a restaurant and would like to participate, please click here. (This program is free for all restaurants in Miami-Dade County regardless of location or price point).
- Click here to download a list of restaurants