Special hotel offers, Florida resident rates available through fall season
Summer vacations may be over, and the rest of the country may be cooling down, but in the seaside escape of Sunny Isles Beach Miami, things are heating up. Sunny Isles Beach is a favorite Florida getaway, offering an uncrowded, two‐and‐a‐half‐mile stretch of white sand beach, and quick access to the heart of South Florida’s energy and action. New fall offers make it more tempting than ever for travelers to experience Sunny Isles Beach – lounging poolside in a luxurious oceanfront cabana, sinking their toes in the sand, dining at top‐rated restaurants in South Beach, or exploring famed Art Deco landmarks, eclectic neighborhoods, and high‐end shopping at Bal Harbour and fashionable Aventura Mall.
Travelers can choose offers from several participating accommodators, including world‐class resorts, with extra incentives for Florida residents. Fall specials in Sunny Isles Beach include:
- Trump International Beach Resort – The refined, yet relaxed upscale oceanfront retreat is Independently owned and operated, the Forbes Four-Star resort offers guests 360 spacious, stylishly furnished rooms and suites, a full-service spa, a grotto-style swimming pool and poolside cabanas. A 50 percent savings flash sale is going on now until September 30th on one- and two-bedroom suites for stays through June. Neighbors can enjoy the Florida Resident Package with discounted rooms and complimentary valet. The Trump International Beach Resort is an ideal headquarters for your family vacation with the newly enhanced, fully interactive Planet Kids program, bring South Florida’s natural and cultural environment straight to the kids. To book, visit trumpmiami.com or call 844.237.7124.
- Marenas Beach Resort – Book directly and receive 20% off in their Endless Summer promotion, plus a special welcome gift, a $25 food and beverage credit, complimentary room upgrade, early check‐in (11 a.m. – 2 p.m.) and late check‐out (2 p.m.). Additionally, Florida residents will receive 25% off and complimentary valet parking. Marenas Beach Resort is a boutique style hotel featuring 190 suites and guest rooms ranging from intimate retreats to expansive penthouses with full kitchens. Guests enjoy idyllic ocean and city views from generous‐sized balconies; in‐room luxuries such as king size beds; and all the comforts of home, including washers and dryers, DVD players, and Keurig coffee makers. For all bookings made, Marenas will donate $5 a night to relief efforts in the Bahamas. Book online at MarenasResortMiami.com.
- Acqualina Resort & Spa – At this AAA Five Diamond property, Florida residents can receive 15% off the best available rate, complimentary valet parking for one vehicle, complimentary internet access and a welcome amenity upon arrival. To completely submerge yourself in Acqualina’s elegant ambiance and seaside serenity, a weekend retreat just isn’t long enough. Anyone can extend their stay with a fourth night free. In addition to a complimentary evening, guests will receive a welcome amenity, daily $40 spa treatment credit for two, complimentary Wi‐Fi access, and access to AcquaMarine Children’s Program, the property’s innovative marine biology‐based program for children ages 5‐12. The luxurious seaside haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach features 98 impeccably appointed guest rooms and suites with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, world‐class dining, including Il Mulino New York, three oceanfront swimming pools, spacious meeting rooms, and ESPA spa. AcqualinaResort.com/accommodations/offers/.
- Solé Miami, A Noble House Resort – Families are invited to stay more to play more with the 4th Night Free offer, giving guests four consecutive nights for the price of three. Families can take their time discovering nearby popular attractions such as the Everglades and Miami’s South Beach, or just relax while building sandcastles on the pristine beach. Or visitors can take advantage of the Stay and Play Package and receive up to $600 resort credit. Package includes a $50 credit per day. Florida residents get to enjoy 30% off best available rates. To book, visit SoleMiami.com/hotel‐packages.aspx.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort – Kick off the fall with the Celebration Package, which includes sparkling wine, breakfast for two and late checkout (2 p.m.). Plus, guests who drive to the resort in any hybrid vehicle will receive complimentary parking. The DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort is located directly on a beautiful stretch of white sand beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. To book, visit https://bit.ly/2koS1kq.
- Tidal Cover Waterpark – Located in the JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa, Tidal Cove is a world‐class waterpark featuring all the latest slides and rides, including FlowRider stationary surfing machines, a lazy river, and luxury cabanas. Through Sept. 30, Tidal Cove is offering a special Resort Day Membership (Monday‐Thursday) for just $50. The membership includes access to the waterpark, âme Spa & Wellness Collective, Corsair Kitchen and Bar, Surf House, Freestyle, Starbucks and Bourbon Steak, as well as complimentary shuttle service to the Aventura Mall and beach. For details, visit JWTurnberry.com/tidalcove.