(December 13, 2018) – The seaside escape of Sunny Isles Beach Miami is inviting travelers to spend the holidays in the sunshine with an abundance of Christmas and New Year’s Eve events and offers from some of the destination’s most renowned resorts and restaurants. Offering an uncrowded, two-and-a-half-mile stretch of white sand beach, and proximity to the heart of South Florida’s excitement, Sunny Isles Beach is the perfect setting for travelers to stay in a sunny state of mind this holiday season.
This year’s holiday offers and events in Sunny Isles Beach include:
- The JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa is offering holiday revelers opportunities to dine in decadence at its two acclaimed, onsite restaurants. The ritzy BOURBON STEAK restaurant, famous for its James Beard award-winning chef, is offering three-course, prix-fixe menus for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ($105* per person), New Year’s Eve ($195* per person, or $225** per person with champagne toast), as well as a full American breakfast buffet option throughout the holiday season ($30* per person). CORSAIR kitchen & bar is offering special holiday menus, as well. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day options include full American breakfast buffet ($30* per person), brunch ($52* per person), and a three-course, prix-fixe dinner menu ($58* per person). A New Year’s Day Recovery Brunch is also available ($52* per person). Special pricing is available for children at both restaurants.
- The Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort is hosting a festive Noche Buena dinner for Christmas Eve, featuring traditional Latin American cuisine with an eclectic twist at Kitchen 305 ($45 per adult; $20 per child). The resort will ring in the new year in style with a Masquerade Extravaganza featuring dazzling showgirls, DJs, champagne toast, and party favors. Buffet ($85 per person), plated ($99 per person) and kids ($35 per person) options are available.
- On Christmas Eve at Trump International Beach Resort, the resort’s signature restaurant, Neomi’s Grill, will feature a three-course dinner full of holiday favorites with a Florida twist – from “Stocking Stuffers” such as Spiced Tangerine Salad and Shrimp & Aged Cheddar Fondue, to main dish “Santa’s Gifts” including Florida Grouper “Moqueuca” and Orange & Fig Glazed Country Ham. The dinner is $49 for adults, and an a la carte children’s menu is also available. Christmas Day will bring a seasonally inspired brunch buffet full of cheer ($55 per person; additional $20 per person for unlimited champagne; special children’s pricing available). The resort will also be offering two New Year’s Eve options – a three-course dinner, or a festive Beach Bash. The New Year’s Eve dinner at Neomi’s will feature live music and a prix-fixe menu of festive selections ($95 per person). For a more casual way to ring in 2019, visitors and locals are invited to dig their toes in the sand at a special Beach Bash at Gili’s Beach Club, complete with a DJ, a screening of the Times Square ball drop from New York City, light bites, a festive buffet and drink specials ($65 per adult; children’s pricing available).
- The five-star Acqualina Resort & Spa invites you to bid farewell to 2018 and welcome in the new year at their spectacular, award-winning restaurant, Il Mulino New York. Guests can spend the evening savoring Chef Michael Mazza’s specially curated, four-course dinner menu, accompanied by a premium open bar. The dinner includes lavish cuisine, top shelf cocktails, and live music ($495 per person, premium beverages included.) AQ Chop House by Il Mulino will also be hosting a New Year’s Eve dinner, featuring live dance music and ocean views. Guest can enjoy an exquisite buffet featuring lobster, caviar, oysters, snow crabs, and much more; a premium open bar; and over-the-top desserts ($495 per person, premium beverages included; children’s pricing also available).
- On December 15, the City of Sunny Isles Beach is hosting its annual Holiday Ball, a dinner and dancing event at Pelican Community Park, featuring live music by Cache Live (tickets are $20 per person or $10 with valid City-issued SIB Resident ID Card). A free Holiday Concert takes place on December 16 at Gateway Park and will feature musical performances by local school and community groups. Locals and travelers alike can set their intentions for the new year at a free Full Moon Yoga class on December 22 at Samson Oceanfront Park. Revelers can get a head start on welcoming in the new year with an adults-only Pre-New Year’s Eve party at Gateway Park, featuring live music by Higher Ground. Food and alcohol will be available for purchase. Tickets to this event are $10 per person or free with valid City-issued SIB Resident ID Card.
Subject to availability. Some cancellation policies apply. Reservations may be required. Prices do not include tax or gratuity. *Some prices shown are exclusive of 20% service charge and 9% tax. ** A 100% deposit is required to make your reservation.