Situated between Fort Lauderdale and Miami on the pristine white sand beaches of Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach is an enchanting Mediterranean villa with an atmosphere that embodies the spirit of luxury, serenity and enjoyment. Located on 4.5 beachfront acres with 400 feet of stunning Atlantic Ocean coastline, the luxury Miami hotel features 98-luxury rooms and 188 lavish residences, a 20,000 s.f. ESPA oceanfront spa, three oceanfront dining areas including the acclaimed Il Mulino New York restaurant, three oceanfront swimming pools and an innovative marine biology-based AcquaMarine children’s program. Guests of Acqualina enjoy luxurious Miami Beach vacations with world-class services and endless opportunity to relax and rejuvenate.
- Acqualina Spa by ESPA Unveils New Royal Spa Suite
- Acqualina Resort & Spa launches new youth initiatives and children’s center for signature AcquaMarine Program
- Acqualina ushers in new era with Himalayan Salt Wall and treatments that blend “Ancient and Modern”
- Acqualina achieves a Five-Star rating from Forbes Travel Guide for 2016
- Acqualina achieves top ranking in three resort categories by Andrew Harper’s 2015 Reader’s Choice Awards
- Acqualina Beachfront Soiree Honoring 10th Anniversary